ST holders - free webcast ?

Diafol

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know how you claim the free webcast if you can't get to a game ?
I've searched online and can't find any info.
Thanks.

Gavevs88

What's everyone's thoughts on only getting two of these a year? They resell your seat if you have the webcast, so why is it limited to two? Surely if you can't make the game and they're reselling your seat you've already paid for they should let you have as many as you want?

MA18

What's everyone's thoughts on only getting two of these a year? They resell your seat if you have the webcast, so why is it limited to two? Surely if you can't make the game and they're reselling your seat you've already paid for they should let you have as many as you want?
Admin being a pain in the arse and time consuming might play a part.
It’s more than most other sports clubs in the area offer too. When I had STs for The Blues if you couldn’t make it tough luck. It’s also more than they’ve done in other seasons.
Personally if I can’t make it I tend to offer my tickets to mates in the hope they will spend money on game night and return buying their own tickets - most have.

Gavevs88

Admin being a pain in the arse and time consuming might play a part.
It’s more than most other sports clubs in the area offer too. When I had STs for The Blues if you couldn’t make it tough luck. It’s also more than they’ve done in other seasons.
Personally if I can’t make it I tend to offer my tickets to mates in the hope they will spend money on game night and return buying their own tickets - most have.
Yeah that's fair enough regarding admin I'd not thought of it like that.

Yeah me and my mate give each other our tickets usually if we can't go and take someone else.