Sorac fan celebration Party confirmed

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Please Mods can this be a sticky please.
Sorac will be holding its celebratory party for all Devils fans, the venue, Oneils upstairs St Marys Street, the date, June Sunday the 16th, the time, 7-00pm.

This event is for all Devils fans to celebrate finally getting the great news about our new home, all are welcome, admission is free. In attendance will be Gerad, Franny, Chris Blight, Mac Faulkner, Max Birbraer, and as many of our talented british contingent as possible. This is a chance to hook up with each other, have a few beers, and watch some hockey footage on the various screens. The more the merrier, its all about you guys. Its been a long time coming, so lets all have a few drinks together.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS .

Wannabe2

Thread starter #2
More good news about our night on the 16th, the latest plans on our new home will be available for all to see, nothing more than all you guys deserve.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Earnie

I would like the whole SORAC team to stand on the stage so we can see who they all are and give them a BIG CHEER for job done!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
Cheers mate, everyone will appreciate that comment big time, some members left awhile back for different reasons, and some members came in to add there time and input into the cause, but everyone of these top people brought something to the table. At the end of the day everyone had the same objective and goal, and that was to make sure Cardiff had a facility that it deserved, and thankfully our aspirations are now blossoming.

rocketbob

Earnie said:
I would like the whole SORAC team to stand on the stage so we can see who they all are and give them a BIG CHEER for job done!
I totally agree. It cannot be underestimated the impact that this amazing group of people have had and will continue to have by fighting for a fitting home for the Devils. I hope that they get the recognition that they deserve on the celebration night (unfortunately I can't make it). If it was up to me, I would name one of the stands/blocks in the new arena the SORAC stand.
:RAWK :RAWK

ASHIPP

What a fantastic turnout from our players for next season. Another excellent reason for
fans to attend this great celebration event.

If anyone has any photos or video of the march through Cardiff or any of the other protest actions we have organised. Please could you mail them to sorac@hotmail.co.uk so that we can use them on the night. Thank you in anticipation

We hope that all ice users will be represented at the event as well as committee members from the early days, we acknowledge that it was all of the work and thought that went in to the early protests that made it easier in the end as The Council and other parties knew that we could organize and be effective.

The approach may have changed in the latter years but there was always the threat of mass protests and all of the ice users are to be thanked for the early years. We hope that many of these early campaigners can join us in this celebration

Wannabe2 said:
Please Mods can this be a sticky please.
Sorac will be holding its celebratory party for all Devils fans, the venue, Oneils upstairs St Marys Street, the date, June Sunday the 16th, the time, 7-00pm.

This event is for all Devils fans to celebrate finally getting the great news about our new home, all are welcome, admission is free. In attendance will be Gerad, Franny, Chris Blight, Mac Faulkner, Max Birbraer, and as many of our talented british contingent as possible. This is a chance to hook up with each other, have a few beers, and watch some hockey footage on the various screens. The more the merrier, its all about you guys. Its been a long time coming, so lets all have a few drinks together.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS .
Just to add to this SORAC extend the invitation to all hockey fans that helped with the protests, marches and Demos in the early days particularly Blaze fans that joined our march in Cardiff, Nottingham fans that joined our John Lewis protest in Nottingham, Sheffield fans that did the same in Sheffield and everyone that signed our petition.

Thank You to all of you

Wannabe2

Thread starter #20
Huge thanks to everyone who came last night, and a big shout for the players and coaching staff who supported us. The night went very well and hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks again.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.