SOLD OUT

voth26

Well done devils fans on selling out the BBT lets rock it tonight. panthers may have won the league but lets show them how the devils fans get behind OUR team.

Finny said:
Nottingham? :lol:
I believe that there's a fair few of us coming down... (he says, currently at some services in Gloucestershire :D ).
Expecting a good game... and please don't be too offended by the odd celebratory chant coming from our lot... it's been a bit of a while, you see... ;) :lol:

Shaggy said:
Finny said:
I believe that there's a fair few of us coming down... (he says, currently at some services in Gloucestershire :D ).
Expecting a good game... and please don't be too offended by the odd celebratory chant coming from our lot... it's been a bit of a while, you see... ;) :lol:
Please don't be offended if we don't hear you, we are a bit noisy see

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Shaggy said:
Finny said:
Please don't be offended if we don't hear you, we are a bit noisy see
Shouting contest!!! :lol:

Finny

So much for the Panthers fans being noisy. Possibly the biggest away support ever in the BBT, yet barely heard them more than twice all night.

rolf

Finny said:
So much for the Panthers fans being noisy. Possibly the biggest away support ever in the BBT, yet barely heard them more than twice all night.
Nope I'm sure I heard them sing "we are dumber hun" at least twice tonight.................

funniest ever when paul said "We would like to congratulate the league champions."...and all of the nottingham fans started to stand up....before he finished his sentence......".devils under 18's who won their league yesterday" :lol:

cf38 said:
funniest ever when paul said "We would like to congratulate the league champions."...and all of the nottingham fans started to stand up....before he finished his sentence......".devils under 18's who won their league yesterday" :lol:
Agree, was brilliant!

osh

Marty said:
cf38 said:
Agree, was brilliant!
Yep, his timing was perfect :lol: Fair play, he did congratulate the Panthers on their deserved championship win at the end of the game. Once again, the video build up prior to the game was 1st class and better than any other UK rink, well done guys!

Paul Sullivan

osh said:
Marty said:
cf38 said:
Agree, was brilliant!
Yep, his timing was perfect :lol: Fair play, he did congratulate the Panthers on their deserved championship win at the end of the game. Once again, the video build up prior to the game was 1st class and better than any other UK rink, well done guys!
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. The 'Champions' line was too much to resist and I was thrilled that the video was well received.

I must say though the Panthers fans are the least convincing organisers of a celebration I have ever seen. Last April in Nottingham they were like damp squibs and even Sunday just.... beige.

If the Devils had taken 3/400 fans to a building the size of the BBT it would have been deafening from start to finish.