Slogans needed!

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

Looking for some suitable text replacements to go under an ice hockey replacement of this

http://www.despair.com/whining.html

It's got to be Steelers related as we'll hopefully have some ready for the game next Sunday!

So post away, the more the better as we could knock up a shortlist.

Chris.

Jones72

Don't bother changing the slogan on the Whining poster...just photoshop Finnerty's face onto it.

Expect a massive trembling bottom lip from Bob about it though...it was this post that eventually led to my ban from the Elite Forum so he's a little bit touchy about it!

:roll: :twisted:

zoesdevil

hey chris you could try:-

"Steelers new signing spotted"

or

"Matsos new training plan comes together!"

or

"sharpe attacks teammate during warm up"

zoesdevil said:
hey chris you could try:-

"Steelers new signing spotted"

or

"Matsos new training plan comes together!"

or

"sharpe attacks teammate during warm up"
dose any one have a picture of 'puss in boots' from shrek with the puppy dog eyes :D

headline news

'squeelers star sharpe attacked by team mate puss after some fishy busyness in the bay' :lol:

Diafol

Iceraider, that is brilliant !

I have a pic on my phone of Matsos holding Sharp back to stop him jumping off the bench for a fight after getting splinters in his butt for 59 minutes. You can almost hear Scrappy Doo shouting "Uncle Scooby ! Lemme at him !"

Or how about a "High School Musical" theme - you could have a pic of him sitting on the bench, the slogan underneath could be "Sharpay - Getcha Head In The Game" :mrgreen:

How about

Why go to France when the No 1 whine merchants are just up North

or

Introducing the new anthem for the city of Sheffield.....red red whine

or

How can sour grapes produce such excellent whiners?