Skilled Devils supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celticdruid

Thread starter #1
Before I get hammered by people telling me this is in the wrong place......mod can you assist in placing where suits as havent a clue. Just a quick idea I had though, as we all know there is currently a bit of a financial panic going on which everyone is feeling. Thought if we had a space where our own supporters could assist each other at reasonable prices it might be in everyones interest. I.e. If you are a plummer, builder, even a zebradanio breeder lol then when why cant we list these skills somewhere and if anyone needs anything they know they are getting a reasonable price, familiar face etc. By the way I am none of the above so cant offer to much. Make a sterling tea though for those that can;). Anyway have a think about it. Mod can you assist if people are interested.

Finny

It's in the wrong place........ ;)

I guess it's up to James and Chris to decide whether they could have such a list on here (in the 'Lounge' forum probably though).

However, there might be problems with such a list even if the Inferno makes it clear it is not backing or supporting any of the people/companies listed and that it takes no liability for any problems you have with them.

mazza03

I think it's a blooming good idea, I'm a pensioner living on a tight buget with little jobs needed to be done and no one to do then but with not much money to spare. :oops:

Wannabe2

I started the original thread as has been stated, with the same idea that maybe we could help each other as its always good to have someone do things that you may already know, or have the same things in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.