Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Onhis facebook he claims that the charges were dropped. Maybe Todd is just being careful incase people say "Oh yea, there is a drug dealer playin for the Giants now!" Things like like possibly.

GiantsFan90 said:
Does anyone else think it was a bad move for the Giants not to bring McMorrow back? I'll admit that he couldn't play hockey to save his life, but he did his job in that, he entertained the fans, drew in the crowds and looked after the team. I got sick of his panto fights after 2 seconds into the game, but nobody can deny he was a great guy off the ice and it will be difficult for the Giants to find anyone with his charisma and character. He almost qualifies to be put up there with Giants legends such as Shulte and Paul Kruise.

He put bums on seats and I still think he should have been brought back.
McMorrow couldnt lace the boots of Schulte or Kruse. FACT.

chris592 said:
GiantsFan90 said:
Does anyone else think it was a bad move for the Giants not to bring McMorrow back? I'll admit that he couldn't play hockey to save his life, but he did his job in that, he entertained the fans, drew in the crowds and looked after the team. I got sick of his panto fights after 2 seconds into the game, but nobody can deny he was a great guy off the ice and it will be difficult for the Giants to find anyone with his charisma and character. He almost qualifies to be put up there with Giants legends such as Shulte and Paul Kruise.

He put bums on seats and I still think he should have been brought back.
McMorrow couldnt lace the boots of Schulte or Kruse. FACT.
When did you see McMorrow try to lace their boots? Do you have a video I'd like to see it.

Suderman looks to be Hull's main muscle for next season... Tough guy who's fought a lot of guys thats played here in the past like Skiehar, Maxwell, Kozak, Kerr, a genuine heavyweight for sure and I'm glad Hull have a guy on the roster for next season who will be able to fight the other teams tough guys when needed..