Signings/departures 2010/2011 - All Other Teams

Yoink - very happy!! :D Not bad for a 3rd/4th Dman.

At least we've covered speed, experience, points and checking with the D this year, which was all missing last!!

ASHIPP

andydevils said:
kevin st pierre has re-signed with the nottingham panthers. Bit surprised at this as i thought he was a bit of a weak link in there NHL team....
I'm sure the Panthers' fans will be overjoyed with this one.....NOT! :D

Can't post the link on iPod but Thornton leaves to a job outside hockey DC is the giants new head coach confirmed on website and kotg
sad that st has gone but hoping dc can do a job considering he will have a bigger budget :shock:

E

eatsleepdream,hockey

Doug Christiansen signs as new coach of Belfast Giants

After three years with the Edinburgh Capitals Doug Christiansen has decided that it is now time to move on from his player and coaching role and expand his career with another organisation.

Robert Dowd stressed that the main reason behind his return to the Sheffield Steelers for a 3rd season was the desire to win again (like that will happen)

jester said:
Can't post the link on iPod but Thornton leaves to a job outside hockey DC is the giants new head coach confirmed on website and kotg
sad that st has gone but hoping dc can do a job considering he will have a bigger budget :shock:
Good news for us. Sad to see Stevie T go, 3 trophies in 2 years was good work, i'm hoping that Doug can pick off where Thornts finished.

DC did a great job at the Caps, lets see what he can do with more resources at his disposal.

Rempel16

Yes, I believe it is player coach. They announced in their article yesterday that they would be naming a new player coach.

So now that's three coaches who have played under Thommo (Cloutier, Calder, Stewart). All we need now is Neal Martin to take charge of Edinburgh and the Chav connection will be half of the league!