Signing News !

Finny

First thoughts when looking at this guys stats are "Wow!".

Outscored most forwards at college level, done well at ECHL and DEL2 before being top scorer in France last year.

Usually high scoring defencemen like this are small, quick players - but this guy is 6'1 and isn't shy of the penalty bin.
Looks a great signing!

DevilDom

Spearsy said:
http://youtu.be/IsOxJMt0INk
Takes a bit of a pounding there but he was game and it was his first year out of College and he was up against an experienced tough guy.

Judging by his stats and the write up on the Devils website he is here for his offensive capabilities as much as his defensive ones.

Welcome to Cardiff Carl!

I like the look of this guy offensive D man with a bomb of a shot!

Certainly looks like the Devils brand of hockey is to return.... i cant cope with all this good news in such a short time
Happy Days!

Its a joy to read new findings and signings from members of last yrs squad.

Just proves what the last 4 yrs amounted too, a waste of assets, knowledge, along with monumentally poor managerial and business acumen and professionalism.

Its always exciting watching blue line shots on goal, something special that lifts the noise levels within the crowds.

Have Hope#35

buzzwagon said:

Certainly looks like the Devils brand of hockey is to return.... i cant cope with all this good news in such a short time
Happy Days!
Funny when I read the above quote I immediately thought of 'Jamie Milam'... I'm pretty sure that this guy will be much, much better though :lol: Welcome to Cardiff Carl!!!

wildthing74

Have Hope#35 said:
buzzwagon said:

Happy Days!
Funny when I read the above quote I immediately thought of 'Jamie Milam'... I'm pretty sure that this guy will be much, much better though :lol: Welcome to Cardiff Carl!!!
Ha ha I thought the same! Considering Milam was brought in to run the PP I hope this guy is more capable.

Great stats from the blue line and its the first time in about 5 years we had an offensive D man.I would hope he will help put our awful PP right.

Really pumped for the season now and it's amazing how with good recruiters with contacts we can pick up these type of players instead of Euros not suited to our conference.

ASHIPP

If our coach has played against this player, knows his style and strengths, that's good enough for me. Appears to have the right attitude and grittiness too. If Carl performs like he has previously done, he could produce results like Wes Jarvis.

Welcome to Cardiff, Carl.

Has the new season started yet?

Personally I reckon it'll be a new signing and they will announce any re-signings towards the end of the summe but who knows. Looking forward though :)

New netminder. Mike Will.

Defence certainly on the minds at the moment. For management to suggest their not looking to win any silver, I think there maybe a little on the way to end the time at the BBT.