Signed ice hockey stick 1992-1993?

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I must start by apologising if this seems a bit random but bear with me.

We are a business in Staffordshire and when clearing out our shed this week we found an old ice hockey stick. We were going to throw it away but discovered a series of autographs along it.

There are 16 signatures - can't make out some of them but I can make out Ian Cooper, Jon-Paul Guy, Sean Ward, Jason Stone, Doug McEwan and Steve Cadieux. It looks like there are Hilton Ruggles and Steve Cooper as well but I'm not 100% sure.

We're not ice hockey fans so I hope you forgive us for popping onto your site; but this was close to going into the bin and it seems a shame for it not to go to a fan which is why we decided to put it on here.

I have read the forum rules and understand that you must state a price for items for sale, but we really don't know how much this is worth so I'm not sure what to put. What do you think is the approximate value and would anybody like it?

My boss has told me to ask for a few quid towards our Christmas meal this year so any offers would be appreciated!

I can try and get some photos to put up if required.