Shrinking Financial Losses

Hmmm, the cutting of approximately £105k of losses would be good news if the amount of money owed to creditors hadn't increased by almost £60k. It's a good start, that is definite, but we still have a long way to go, as Lord Ragan says. Not forgetting that he is quite likely one of the creditors.

We make look a little more stable but the club isn't going to smell of roses financially for a long time. The transition is going to be hard when we're in the new building for various reasons but hopefully we'll continue to make progress.

Finny

Last year in the Coal Exchange Paul Ragan said that at the end of the financial year he would be paying off the debt so that the Devils started the new season (12-13) on a clean slate.
Do the accounts back this up - and does that explain the increase in creditors debts (i.e. most of the money is owed is to him?)

James

Administrator
Finny said:
Last year in the Coal Exchange Paul Ragan said that at the end of the financial year he would be paying off the debt so that the Devils started the new season (12-13) on a clean slate.
Do the accounts back this up - and does that explain the increase in creditors debts (i.e. most of the money is owed is to him?)
I'm sure Timmy the forensic accountant will tell us :lol:

Sliput

James said:
Finny said:
I'm sure Timmy the forensic accountant will tell us :lol:
Oh please don't encourage him (Timmy). He bores us enough on THF without him doing it on here !!! :geek:

Earnie

I don't recall other ELITE teams making a statement regarding their accounts to the general public?

It probably would make interesting reading.