Shirt off his Back - opening weekend in IAW

Thread starter #1
Hi all,

Just want to give everyone a quick "heads up" regarding Shirt off his Back in advance of this weekend's games in IAW.

Pre-game, Viv and I will be selling tickets from fixed positions - Viv will be on the SOHB stand which will be located at the concourse level above and behind the seating in the area to the left as you enter the arena from the bar. I will be standing at ice level facing the doors that lead from the café into the arena. This covers the two main entry points into the arena, so hopefully if you want to get your tickets early, you'll easily spot us.

During period breaks in addition to these fixed selling positions, the usual dedicated members of the SOHB team will act as roving sellers at upper and lower levels.

It's going to be a very busy weekend and we'd appreciate the assistance of our regular customers who tend to buy in period breaks - please keep a look-out for us and make sure to attract our attention if you wish to buy tickets - it's going to take a little bit of time for us to familiarise ourselves with the new seating locations of our regular customers - in the BTT we got used to knowing where people were and in which period break they would buy their tickets and that always made life a little easier, during a time-limited selling period.

See you all tomorrow, for the beginning of an exciting new era in Cardiff Devils history.

Mike Ackland

Temme

Cannot wait Mike!

@ Finny, I'm not sure the club has announced the jerseys yet so best not to step on any toes :oops:

Thread starter #4
The current plan for this weekend is a red Haddad shirt and a black Russell shirt but we won't know until tomorrow which order they are in - that's largely down to Lordo as he decides which strip we'll be wearing on a given night.

Those are both nice shirts to win though, so I hope people will have a dabble - the money raised on the weekly SOHB raffle is vital to the club.