sheffield v nottingham is it going to be a sell out ????

If I remember correctly sheffield never sell out their games vs panthers, they normally get like 7,000 but the arena holds like nearer 9,000. Last year though for the game in march between the 2 they had an attendance of 8,700

Let's be fair, 7,000 fans would be more than impressive for this game.

Maybe Bob is trying to shift a few more tickets to afford Campbell's replacement...

Got your ticket Adam? (1/3 Devils fan, 2/3 Steelers fan!) ;)

James

Administrator
Holl_5 said:

Maybe Bob is trying to shift a few more tickets to afford Campbell's replacement...

Aww please don't get rid of buckethead. I despise him but he's doing such a good job of costing the Steelers points

Holl_5 said:

Only 2/3 Devil? Thought he was at least 50% Steelers....until our last game :p

No, it won't be a sell out, lets be realistic :roll: just the usual from Steelers Office trying to get more tickets sold

Thread starter #8
steeler lass said:
Holl_5 said:

No, it won't be a sell out, lets be realistic :roll: just the usual from Steelers Office trying to get more tickets sold
got to admit that 5000 or 7000 is go for uk hockey but what happends to them all when nottingham game over and then it like 2500 again?

rolf

oooh let's hope it is, then perhaps we might get a slice of that festive pie down here?? i recall the last time an owner of the devils did the same as mr ragan, the reasoning given was to syphon off some of the steelers riches to help fund the devils whilst we were out fighting for a new rink. now didn't that just work out fine??

devils2001uk said:
steeler lass said:
Holl_5 said:

got to admit that 5000 or 7000 is go for uk hockey but what happends to them all when nottingham game over and then it like 2500 again?

They are probably fans that are there for the big games. As Mr Carson is 'in charge, I'm intrigued to see how many Nottingham fans make the trip....and how full the arena is now Bob's gone. I'm more excited about the match than Christmas....again :D