SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 10th January

Thread starter #21
Quick update on the figures so far.

A definate 21 booked so far with at least another 15 letting me know later today if they are going but they do sound pretty hopeful. That is a good response so far. Keep spreading the word and who knows we might have a full coach to Squeelerfield.

Bob the Driver said:

A definate 21 booked so far with at least another 15 letting me know later today if they are going but they do sound pretty hopeful. That is a good response so far. Keep spreading the word and who knows we might have a full coach to Squeelerfield.
I think that if we want to get a full coach to Squeelerland then we should got Paul to annouce it at the game on Sunday to see if any body is interested in going :D

What do you say to that Bob :D

puckbunny66 said:
Bob the Driver said:

I think that if we want to get a full coach to Squeelerland then we should got Paul to annouce it at the game on Sunday to see if any body is interested in going :D

What do you say to that Bob :D
i also think we should stick a few posters up around the arena, especially in the bar.

Thread starter #28
We are increasing all the time. We are up to 25 with still a few more to come back with replies. Will have a better idea of the cost when I have a few more definates but it looks a sthough it wont be the £20 first quoted more like £18.

I will be there Bob, with my little pick and shovel and all that!

Lets create a real atmosphere up there and get behind the boys. Imagine the feeling if we came away with a win - fantastic!

Max

Thread starter #37
Update on numbers. I have 59 requesting to go and have taken 25 deposits. So can the rest bring their deposits to the Coventry game on Boxing Day. If you know that you are not going to be there please let me know. If I do not receive a deposit then I can't guarantee a seat on the bus.

Bob the Driver said:
Update on numbers. I have 59 requesting to go and have taken 25 deposits. So can the rest bring their deposits to the Coventry game on Boxing Day. If you know that you are not going to be there please let me know. If I do not receive a deposit then I can't guarantee a seat on the bus.
Hi bob, do you know how much the remainder of the money will be for the trip to Sheffield as i wasn't at the game on Boxing night.
xx