SHEFFIELD STEELERS AWAY 10th January

Thread starter #1
OK so I have buckled under the pressure to organise a coach for Squeelerland on the 10th January. (thanks Becky) WHO IS INTERESTED.

I will confirm a price once I know what numbers we have got. Should be no more than £20 max as 2 drivers are needed, hopefully a bit less.

Please let me know if you genuinley want to go, but lets not have any time wasters as this is frustrating when you are trying to organise a coach.

If you are interested I will need to have a £10 non refundable deposit either at the Bison game on Sunday or the Coventry game on Boxing Day.

IN VIEW OF THIS GAME I WILL NOT BE DOING A COACH TO COVENTRY ON THE 27TH DECEMBER.

Paul Sullivan

This is a great service for the fans (as shown by the highly successful Edinburgh / Manchester trip) and I think it would be fantastic if it was supported to capacity.

Put me down for it, I haven't been on a Devils coach road trip for far too long. See you at the Bison game to pay my deposit.

Rhythm

Bob, i will get back to you when i get confirmation from the other 2 that may be coming... What kind of size are we looking at right now :twisted:

Jonas-Smith said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
if it is i think the flu might be coming your way haha :lol:
LOL already used that this year hehe... i think this time it would have to be my cats died or summit lol :lol:

yeah but this is a stronger form of flu thats needs this particular day off, you only get this form of flu on the 10th of January

Jonas-Smith said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
yeah but this is a stronger form of flu thats needs this particular day off, you only get this form of flu on the 10th of January
aye.... " sorry boss cant come in got a rare bout of devils flu"
im sure you have not used that this year and besides you can use the flu excuse again as it will be 2009 when you use it haha