Selling Hockey Kit

Thread starter #1
Hey guys, i'm now at Swansea university and as i'm sure you know swansea does not have an ice rink! Ludicrous i know! So i'm selling all my kit as its just too expensive for me to be going back and forth all the time.

Anyway im selling all my gear on eBay:

link removed

I'm in cardiff or to be more precise around the Radyr area (just off the A470) so you guys can collect if you want and so not have to pay postage costs.

Thanks,
Dave.

Chris

Administrator
From the guidelines...
When advertising items for sale, please state the price, this is not an auction site and repeated 'bumps' of a thread with no price asking for offers will be deleted. Include a brief description of the item(s) and its quality/condition. If you can, include photos, atachments are enabled on this board to allow you to do this.
Chris.

Thread starter #4
Okay i don't see why my link to ebay was removed because im selling the stuff on ebay as its must safer for the buyer and the seller than a forum and thought i'd let you lot know :S

currently listed on eBay i have:

Reebok Jock Strap With Cup And Suspenders Size: Medium
Bauer 5100M Ice Hockey Helmet + Visor Size: Medium
Practice Jersey And White Socks Size: Large
Easton Ice Hockey Shin Pads Size: 14"
CCM Vector 04 Ice Hockey Pants Size: Medium
CCM Vector 04 Ice Hockey Elbow Pads Size: Large
CCM Vector 04 Ice Hockey Shoulder Pads Size: Medium
CCM Tacks 492 Ice Hockey Gloves Size: 14"
CCM Ice Hockey Kit Bag

I've got lots of pictures of them in the description on eBay.

Alot of the stuff is is good condition and was purchased only a year ago apart from a few.

Im not asking for offers on this forum for the stuff im just letting you know its on ebay and because most of you are from the cardiff area you can collect it and so miss out on postage, or even if im at any devils games we can do it after the game.