season tickets

Earnie

The number of season tickets is as per list published by Devils plus sponsors. I would imagine in the area of 900 total.
Soon we will be invited to pay for next season and no doubt there will be new applications .

Devil_Abroad

That's the list from the BBT though? I did see a huge queue there on Saturday night, probably trying to buy a ticket for the first 2 games, but maybe enquiring and buying season tickets for the first time?

However, 900 out of 3,000 is just under a third and I was only looking at the Cardiff end......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjj365

Devil_Abroad said:
That's the list from the BBT though? I did see a huge queue there on Saturday night, probably trying to buy a ticket for the first 2 games, but maybe enquiring and buying season tickets for the first time?

However, 900 out of 3,000 is just under a third and I was only looking at the Cardiff end......

Is it not all - bar one block and an overflow - the "Cardiff end"

When I was there for a Fire game my thoughts were the exact opposite. I was struck by the number of un-booked seats and the way those booked were dispersed - on the penalty box side

jayemm

James said:
If the payment year ran March to march that wouldn't be an issue. If you stopped your payments in April it would just mean you don't have a season ticket and aren't eligible for the dd option
Cash flow is a critical issue in Business. Money early in the season, that's when the Club most needs it. DD's are a service, not a right, to help fans out.

jayemm

kris_agland said:
Hi Guys

Just to clarify, for the remainder of the season you will use your existing season ticket cards to gain access. The seat stickers have been left in place from the selection day and these places have all been taken off sale. We have a record of who has what seat reserved so if anyone is to try to move the stickers we will know.

We will have extra stewards in place assisting people on the day.

It's not an ideal situation but the only way it was possible to play the game without an automated ticket system. This should not be a problem after the first weekend games as the ticket system should be in place by then (I for one definitely hope it is as manually processing tickets has been chaos as you can imagine)

On that note I want to quickly say a massive thank you to everyone who has given up their time to help us with the move. It's overwhelming how many of the CDRA and Red Army travel have given up their time to help us get tickets processed. If anyone visited IAW yesterday you would have even seen Tyson Marsh, Mark Smith and Brent Walton manning the ticket desks to help us out.

I'm sure their will be some teething issues doing it this way but hopefully everyone will understand just how much work has gone into majing these games in IAW possible and will bear that in mind if any problems arise.
As they say:

You please some of the people all of the time
You can please all of the people some of the time
But you can never please all of the people all of the time.

The Club, CDRA & RAT are doing a great job dealing with a complex issue. To read some posts, you'd think the Devils were a multi-million multi-national.

Let's sing the praises of IAW and get with the program. If fans really support the Club, they'll get behind it in making the changes. A bit of confusion and inconvenience is a very small price to pay.

Devil_Abroad said:

Those peiple would have been buying match rickets, not season tickets. The number of stickers is more or less the same number of STs in the Tent. Meaning good news for non ST holders as an extra 1000 seats to choose from.

Anyone know what's happening about the ST application for next season? On the website it says payments would start in April but there's been no mention since and April is getting close.

jimmy snels

Agree its a tad strange. A lot of fans do not live in cardiff so its a bit of a pain traveling in just to sort this stuff out. Wish it was just 12 monthly payments that roll over unless you ask to change something. So much easier. Still not sure why we dont just do 12 payments march to march for season tickets to be honest. Saves 90% of us existing ticket holders any bother at all i bet! Also eases work load on devils staff im sure! Come on todd/steve this just makes sense!

James

Administrator
I guess getting into the new rink has taken a LOT of time, especially with no ticketing system in place. I'd also be more than happy to pay a rolling direct debit and just leave it running.

Finny

It sounds like there have been issues with some season tickets when moving them over to IAW. I'm guessing they want to ensure they are all sorted before they put them on sale.

Problem with rolling direct debits is that fans can cancel them mid-season.

mazza03

James said:
I guess getting into the new rink has taken a LOT of time, especially with no ticketing system in place. I'd also be more than happy to pay a rolling direct debit and just leave it running.
This :D

James

Administrator
Finny said:
Problem with rolling direct debits is that fans can cancel them mid-season.
I could do that now (well not now as it's the end of the season). You'll still have paid April to Sept payments before the start of the season so even if I cancelled my DD in say October I've still paid well past the point my season ticket takes me to.

Anyone know if there's a seating plan for the IAW for season ticket holders? I'm sure I saw one of the Devils website recently but can't find it.
I'm trying to fill my ST renewal form in but can't remember what seat number I've got in the IAW.

Sheincar

Marty said:
Anyone know if there's a seating plan for the IAW for season ticket holders? I'm sure I saw one of the Devils website recently but can't find it.
I'm trying to fill my ST renewal form in but can't remember what seat number I've got in the IAW.
Had a similar conversation with someone on Twitter. We're both sure we've seen a seating plan but neither of us can find it.

Hope that helps some that (like me) were holding out on confirmation from the club before renewing (or getting) their ST.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jayemm

Sheincar said:
Marty said:
Had a similar conversation with someone on Twitter. We're both sure we've seen a seating plan but neither of us can find it.
I renewed in person and they used a spreadsheet to check you're not pilfering someone else's seat, so a call to the office, or maybe just put "can't remember - same again" on the form should give them enough information.

Jones72

Marty said:
I saved the PDF they sent out a while back. PM me with your address and I'll email it to you.