Season Tickets

Thread starter #1
I wonder if anyone can help and advise of the procedure of claiming money back on missed season ticket games. Approximately 8 weeks ago my wife who is a season ticket holder wrote to the club advising that she would be missing three games in the near future, giving at least two weeks notice for each, my understanding was we would be refunded the money, we have had no response whatsoever from the club, I have rung them on three occasions over the last four weeks where they have advised that the refund was being processed, but as yet still no sign of the refund. Am i right in thinking we should be getting the money back, or is this something that I have misinterpreted or dreamt up

I thought I'd read you could sell back three games this year as opposed to the six games allowed in previous seasons. I've managed to sell games back in previous years; the refund has been slow to come through and needed prompting but they got there in the end.

You use to have to fill in a money back form(down loaded from an e-mail from Devils office) and get it to the Devils office at least two weeks before the game you'll miss.

Tyke Devil

I thought the ability to claim back ST ticket money for "missed" games had been done away with this season. :?:

One of the things that had to go to ensure ST tickets remained at the low prices for 2012/2013.

Might be wrong, just seem to recall reading something about this before the ST's went on sale at the end of last season.

I spoke to the Devils office early this week about which address to send the money back forms to, and there was nothing said about the offer finishing.
There maybe someone who has already used it this season, who could up date us?

Tyke Devil

Apologies for the confusion. This is what I remember reading from the ST Application form: -

"Money Back Guarantee (MBG) is available to those season tickets paid in full before 1st August 2012, and can be used for up to 3 games during the season"

So basically the scheme should still in operation if you paid in full (I.e. not available to those using the Direct Debit scheme) before 1st August so I think that means you would have needed to purchase an "End of Season" or "Early Bird" ST

The 2012/13 ST Application Form is still on the Devils website so all the T&C's available.

I think the idea is if you have paid in full you can claim back upto 3 that you miss as you would loose money, you have to notify them in advance I believe. However DD you can't really claim back what you haven't paid so it figures

I'd say maybe contact PR - might seem a trivial thing to worry him with, but if the office just give you the same brush off every time, where else can you go?

Thread starter #10
Thanks all for your replies, I've rang the devils office again for the fourth time and they promise the refund will be made by the end of this week, 9 week turn around but fingers crossed

I got a cheque in the post this morning.

They must be working through them now as it seems a couple of you guys have been badgering them. I note the first game I requested was against Braehead on 16/09/12; and I'd sent the form in at least a fortnight before that!

So thank you devils staff, and thank you fellow fans for nudging them. Repeatedly. In the ribs. Hard. Ta! :Banana