Season Tickets

Gaz G

Thread starter #1
Just noticed on steeltalk that they are offering half season tickets up in sheffield. Could be a good way to get more fans through the doors and another sign of PR's intentions.

Would this be a viable option for us now we are being more widely represented on the news, radio and papers etc?

I believe Devils have always offered "pro-rata" season tickets. Well... definitely the last couple of years anyway. I bought 2 for me and the misses after Christmas for the remaining home games last season (Jan-Mar 2010). They sell them at the "season ticket price per game" if that makes any sense. Basically you save a few quid compared to buying seperately and you get a guarenteed seat for the rest of the season.

If I wasn't already a season ticket holder and intended on coming to the remaining home games, I'd definitely get one as we should be looking at sell outs if we're still challenging for title with a few games left - guarentee yourself a seat!

Just contact the Devils office, they'll send you a form to get contact details / see what seat you want / payment - send it back - you get a season ticket. Or even easier - visit the office.

This should be more widely advertised though as I suspect there's quite a few potential new season ticket holders who would take up the offer.

Mark666 said:
I want one! I want one! :eek:

Let me know if they say yes... cheers
Is that directed to me? I don't work for the office or anything - just saying what I did / was told I could do last season. Pretty positive if you phone the Devils office / send Simon an e-mail (contact details on cardiffdevils.com) then they'd be happy to sort it out for you. Might be a bit short notice for it to include this weekend's game but for the rest of them it should be fine.

It was aimed at whoever might be emailing the club, save a few people asking the same question.
I'll drop someone at Devils towers a line now and post the result. They tend to get back pretty quickly.

:shock: Actually, just realised they're probably on their way to Sheffield so i wouldn't expect anything until tomorrow.