Season tickets and new jersey.

Thread starter #1
Two completely seperate topics here but any ideas when season tickets are usually sent out and also when the new jerseys are revealed?

Thread starter #3
Ok thank you. I am a new Season ticket holder this year and the reason I was asking was the pre season friendly tickets go on sale on Monday but we haven't received any notification as to if we have the seats we requested. From my understanding the season ticket seats are reserved for us until a set date. I obviously want to buy my weekend pass and Coventry pre season tickets in the same seats as my season ticket is for.

Earnie

I believe the tickets for the two games against Brest are on sale as from next Monday. Staff at BBT will have records of names and seats of ST holders. Not sure but in all probability Coventry game tickets will also be available.
Take some ID just in case.

pjj365

Earnie said:
I believe the tickets for the two games against Brest are on sale as from next Monday. Staff at BBT will have records of names and seats of ST holders. Not sure but in all probability Coventry game tickets will also be available.
Take some ID just in case.
Is this just for ST holders? Not seen any announcement and Planet Ice web site says no event even when you click on Devils book tickets link

Diafol

Tickets for all pre-season games including the two games against Brest will go on sale from 9am on Monday July 27th. Tickets will be available from the Cardiff Ice Arena Box Office and online via the Devils website priced at:

Adults £15

Concession £11

Child £7

There will be a weekend ticket available to purchase in advance that includes both games for:

Adult £25

Concession £18

Child £10

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... on-double/

Your seat will be reserved for you for all pre-season games until 5pm Friday August 14th, 2015. Season ticket holders need to book directly with the box office in person or over the phone to book their normal seat for pre-season games.

That's from the PR today.

Wannabe2

benh84 said:
Your seat will be reserved for you for all pre-season games until 5pm Friday August 14th, 2015. Season ticket holders need to book directly with the box office in person or over the phone to book their normal seat for pre-season games.

Thanks that's a great help, thank you.

pjj365

benh84 said:

Thank ypu

pjj365

Earnie said:
Season tickets are not usually sent out. You collect at the BBT

As for shirts - don't know.
Understand order forms will be provided when season ticket are collected. This is gossip not fact so watch this, or some other, space
I WANT A BLACK ONE

voth26

pjj365 said:
Earnie said:
Season tickets are not usually sent out. You collect at the BBT

As for shirts - don't know.
Understand order forms will be provided when season ticket are collected. This is gossip not fact so watch this, or some other, space
I WANT A BLACK ONE
Black shirts are normally cup shirts I think, and aren't sold in the shop!!. I'm lucky I got Joey Haddad's black game worn as Sohb winner :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana

Vartel

If the black jersey's are only going to be sold to season ticket holders, any season ticket holders willing to order an extra one or two for some non-season ticket holders?