Season Tickets 2021/22

mjh

Hi all. Ahead of the full fixture release, can anyone tell me how many home games (Cup and League) we'll be playing this season? I know 19 will be on a Saturday this year. Just trying to figure a few things out. Appreciate your help.

Hi all. Ahead of the full fixture release, can anyone tell me how many home games (Cup and League) we'll be playing this season? I know 19 will be on a Saturday this year. Just trying to figure a few things out. Appreciate your help.
Should be finding out at 6pm. Thats when the full fixture list is being released!

Hopefully we'll find out when we can pick up the season tickets soon as well. Just saw a few of the GB lads on instagram practicing at the arena and it's got me so hyped up for hockey again!

Finny

Assuming it’s 3 home and away in the league then that’s 27 home games in the league.
Challenge Cup is anyone’s guess. Possibly 3 groups of 3 so another 2 or 4 home games.

Wannabe2

Season tickets include all 27 league games, and 5 others usually challenge cup but if knocked out play off games covering 32 games. After that all games are to be paid for, CHL, Pre Season, etc.