Season Ticket Direct Debits

Thread starter #1
Hi Guys.
I was just wondering, has anyone had any money taken off them for this months season ticket payment??
I was ment to have mine taken the 1st of May. But i'm still waiting for it to be taken from me.
Not sure what to do.
Thanks Guys.
:)

The last instalment was April, that's what I worked out anyway, cos they started mine late so ended up paying more per month, I'm sure April was the last month regardless of when it started, if the new season tickets were supposed to start being taken in May, I can't see them coping with 2 seasons crossing over :shock:, although that seems a little early to start them with the early bird offer open until end of May so earliest would be June I would have thought

Thread starter #6
My directed debit started in November and i've been paying the normal amount each month. It was ment to carry on until this October. Does anyone know someone I could speak to about this?

HockeyGirl123 said:
My directed debit started in November and i've been paying the normal amount each month. It was ment to carry on until this October. Does anyone know someone I could speak to about this?
Phone Simon in the offices, mind you phones might not be up and running yet with the move, to save all the mess with bank holidays, I phoned them and made a payment over the phone, I sat and waited last year for payments to come out, wasnt going to let that happen again !!

So memo, dont wait around waiting for them to take payments, phone one in, its beats adding the months on and making your DD even higher !!

drainage

I had a call from the club last week - lady whose name escapes me - but she advised that the Devils have changed their bank so the DDs (or at least mine) were not set up in time.

She said they had written (I havent had any letter tho) asking to use my secondary payment method for May and revert to my DD in June.

That might be why there are some delays !

As for deposit - yes we had to pay 10% when taking the monthly payment option

James

Administrator
Batman said:
have just phoned up but have been asked for a deposit of £68 is this correct?
That will depend on how much you choose to pay monthly as the deposit is the remainder. So yes it might be

I had a letter saying that the DD would not be set up in time for May 1st and would i either send a chq or contact the club with my credit card details for the 1st payment. I sent a chq and my 10% deposit has also been cashed now.

Thread starter #12
I called the Devils office up to speak to them about this and no one was there that deal with Direct Debits.
They said they were going to call me back, but... I still haven't heard anything yet.
Does anyone know an e-mail address or another number I can contact them on??
Thanks.

HockeyGirl123 said:
I called the Devils office up to speak to them about this and no one was there that deal with Direct Debits.
They said they were going to call me back, but... I still haven't heard anything yet.
Does anyone know an e-mail address or another number I can contact them on??
Thanks.
Try this email address, simon@cardiffdevils.com