Season Odds

Have Hope#35

Belfast 13/2 is good even though I think they have the oldest and shortest player averages of any team!? Edinburgh look better than worst this season too so 80/1 is huge odds considering their conference.

Koop11

Devils last season were 22/1. Mad to think we missed out by 1 regulation win. Likewise Braehead were 17/1 which considering the team they had in their conference were crazy odds. Nevertheless, it was Sheffield who took it down as second favourites I believe (after Belfast) - I can't recall their odds.

If would appear this season PP have shortened the odds considerably but simply based this year's odds on last season's league finishes.

bdevil

Koop11 said:
Devils last season were 22/1. Mad to think we missed out by 1 regulation win. Likewise Braehead were 17/1 which considering the team they had in their conference were crazy odds. Nevertheless, it was Sheffield who took it down as second favourites I believe (after Belfast) - I can't recall their odds.

If would appear this season PP have shortened the odds considerably but simply based this year's odds on last season's league finishes.
That would explain Edinburgh at 80/1 despite strengthening massively over the summer and Storm at 35/1 despite currently only having 3/4 of a roster