Sean McMorrow pleaded GUILTY to drug smuggling

TheStub

Re: Re: Sean McMorrow pleaded GUILTY to drug smuggling

steve said:
Not the strongest case I've heard for 'it does no harm', got to be honest. Nevermind. Back on topic please.
Isn't it on topic? We are debating the relative merits of the offense, and if the conviction reduces his standing in the fans eyes.

Have to agree though, isn't the most well thought out response I've seen.

It is illegal and we mustn't forget. I most certainly don't as I deal with users/suppliers on a regular basis.

What place this topic, based on a criminal act, merits on The Inferno, beats me.

OJ

Jones72

Clare said:
Aren't we allowed to have reasonable adult debate on a topic that isn't hockey then, OJ?
I guess the answer to that would be something along the lines of "Yes...but not in this section of the forum"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

A few points I'd like to make:

Alcohol and tobacco are legal and will always be so, for one reason, the money it generates for the Government. The damage it causes is of little interest as a result. If the Government could generate that kind of amount with cannabis, then it would of been legalised many moons ago!!
Smoking or dealing cannabis does not make you a bad person, if you think otherwise then you are very naive. OK, so it's illegal, how many people die on the roads per annum and how many of you speed, overtake when you shouldn't, use your phone whilst driving, etc etc etc.

Mcmorrow was a naff player but a great character, I for one hope he escapes prison! Save the cell space for more severe crimes.