Scottish TRIPLE header announced

drainage

Re: Scottish TRIPPLE header to be announced

Bob that would be the sensible thing to do !! Fingers crossed the dates are do able!

Re: Scottish TRIPLE header to be announced

How about up on the Thursday as Dundee is a very long way to do on the Friday and back on the Monday. Staying in Edinburgh and traveling to Dundee and Fife. I want to go back to that disco again. :lol:

D

Deleted member 1337

Re: Scottish TRIPPLE header to be announced

Bob the Driver said:
If this is correct I feel a Bob's Tours trip is a must for this one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
or we could go on air-lunguse/aron (scot plane) :cool: :?:

Morning, sorry for a bit of a stupid comment only geography wasnt my strong point at school (which was a long time ago) but inregards to the triple header, we have never bin north of the boarder b4, so a couple of things i wanted to ask.....are the 3 games quite a long way from each other or r we talking an hr or so apart, and when it comes to costs ect u no places to stay eat drink does anyone have any tips for us, only we r planning to do it and if anyone could help us out with any comments it would be very helpful. oh 1 last thing flights, anyone have any tips on that????? Thanks very much and have a good day :D

TheStub

Thread starter #11
alfie said:
Morning, sorry for a bit of a stupid comment only geography wasnt my strong point at school (which was a long time ago) but inregards to the triple header, we have never bin north of the boarder b4, so a couple of things i wanted to ask.....are the 3 games quite a long way from each other or r we talking an hr or so apart, and when it comes to costs ect u no places to stay eat drink does anyone have any tips for us, only we r planning to do it and if anyone could help us out with any comments it would be very helpful. oh 1 last thing flights, anyone have any tips on that????? Thanks very much and have a good day :D
All three games are within an hour of each other - so you can make camp at one base an easily make the others.

wildthing74

Bob the Driver said:
How about up on the Thursday as Dundee is a very long way to do on the Friday and back on the Monday. Staying in Edinburgh and traveling to Dundee and Fife. I want to go back to that disco again. :lol:
That would work for the Fife game Bob as done that many times but Dundee may be worth stopping at for the first night.

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Bob the Driver said:
That would work for the Fife game Bob as done that many times but Dundee may be worth stopping at for the first night.
Bob this years trip was fab so definately up for the triple header - going to start saving now !!

Me and Sam booking the Thurs , Fri and Mon off work in anticipation !! And we get paid that weekend just gets better !!

Can we have a quiz again :lol: :lol:

drainage said:
wildthing74 said:
Bob the Driver said:
Bob this years trip was fab so definately up for the triple header - going to start saving now !!

Me and Sam booking the Thurs , Fri and Mon off work in anticipation !! And we get paid that weekend just gets better !!

Can we have a quiz again :lol: :lol:

Quiz and Bingo a defo on the Tours.

DevilDom

Bob the Driver said:
Sounds good to me! Count me and junior in and may be able to persuade the Mrs as well!

Already looking forward to it - especially the Bingo!

Definitely up for this, never been to an away game as I live in Weston-super-Mare so I have to travel over an hour just to get to every home game. Where's best to set up camp and are the beer prices reasonable? haha