Scotland "Double header"

Clare said:
In fact, I just found flights for £103 all in, two adults return. You literally cannot drive cheaper (unless maybe you drive a Citroen C2, but even then, you're pushing it)

Ps. No I'm not telling you where because we want them!!! Search it yourselves!! ;) :cool:
Why exactly would you stop other fans going to the game for a cheaper price?

If you are looking for accomodation in Edinburgh, try the bottom end of the old town (Holyrood area) plenty of b and b's available there. i recommend Elderfields guest house, very nice area, 5 minute walk to the new town and all you can eat breakfast!

Or failing that then go private, i have booked 5 days in a private apartment in Holyrood area of town, just by the eco centre. £200 per couple, and we are driving up. i don't mind the 6 odd hours in the car for the price we are paying for accomodation. :)

or there are plenty of b n b's in the new town £50.00 per room per night. bargain!

Gaz G

Bob the Driver said:
The bulk of the drink was drunk by Rhys and Hi Ho (Gaz) to his mates. Like sumps the pair of them.
Can't believe it's been nearly a month and I haven't seen this comment. Had a fair bit to drink but as has been mentioned I was still in a good enough shape to remember whilst walking "left foot,,,right foot,,,,left foot". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wildthing74

I'm going to drive and stop off in Newcastle.No way would I pay what they want to charge for flights.Very annoying when airlines whack the prices up when they know an event is on.I guess its all about supply and demand but you can bet it will cost 75% less a week or 2 after.

I will have a look at running a trip but it will cost a bit. Friday, Saturday and Sunday for B&B plus a coach for 4 days I would guess a minimum of between £175 and £225 before you put your hand in your pocket for a drink. I will get costings shortly and post.