Scoreboard

Hedd Wyn John

For the last couple of games my daughter and I have been sat in row A in block 20 and I must say that it is very hard to hear the announcements
Really? When I was late to a game once I’m pretty sure I heard Todd Kelman announce ‘Layne Ulmer!’ while I was heading over from the car park.

Koop11

The volume overall seems fine to me in block 19. The sound does disappear sometimes, particularly the Devils intro as the Nickleback ‘Burn it to the ground’ kicks in but I understand from speaking with Paul that this is not related to the speakers.

I think if screens can be fixed and the gaps between the TVs filled with panels that will make the centre piece look so much better.

Paul Sullivan

The volume overall seems fine to me in block 19. The sound does disappear sometimes, particularly the Devils intro as the Nickleback ‘Burn it to the ground’ kicks in but I understand from speaking with Paul that this is not related to the speakers.

I think if screens can be fixed and the gaps between the TVs filled with panels that will make the centre piece look so much better.
That's been fixed for the last few games. No idea what happened, but that initial part of the riff disappeared from one of the two audio channels. Its been significantly enhanced since :)

Temme

Thread starter #25
That's been fixed for the last few games. No idea what happened, but that initial part of the riff disappeared from one of the two audio channels. Its been significantly enhanced since :)
Another random question since i've baited you into my thread Paul :) :)

Was there a specific reason why the centre red line cuts into the centre face off circle, but does not run completely through the circle behind the devil logo?

I was there playing on the pad the day it was finished pre-logo and it made no sense why the redline goes about 1ft into the circle rather than stopping at the edge!

Paul Sullivan

Another random question since i've baited you into my thread Paul :) :)

Was there a specific reason why the centre red line cuts into the centre face off circle, but does not run completely through the circle behind the devil logo?

I was there playing on the pad the day it was finished pre-logo and it made no sense why the redline goes about 1ft into the circle rather than stopping at the edge!
That I can't help you with sorry. I'm the techno geek. You want an operations geek... I'll try and remember to ask next time I see one but honestly after the 'patronage' I gave Saltbox and the other bars over the weekend if it's not in 'Evernote', it ain't getting remembered. Now I just have to try and remember to put in Evernote. You see the problem...