SC BERN

Gough60

Sky planner shows both games are live on Freesport. There are still plenty of tickets available which is a
Shame as a full house would have looked good on tv. Oh and a massive show ofsupport to a Devils team that is
once again in the CHL. Have heard that the SC Bern away game is already sold out. 14,000. Hay Ho.Cant wait for the
posts later in the year along the lines of....."Ive been going for 20yrs, am not a season ticket holder and cant get to watch them"
And so on.......

Rob Batch

Live games shown on Freesports is bound to affect attendance to an extent. I thought there might be a 'cunning plan' to avoid that scenario.(empty arena)

Last edited:

Ger-Devils

Have looked on the Bern ticket website and there's only tickets left in the big terrace. That's incredible, a crowd of over 10,000 already, will be a great experience.
Seating wise was fun to sort for our fans going over. As I was booking, there was 120 left for general sale and thankfully the order was processed. I’m all for terracing and looking forward to it.

They’ve got around 14k season ticket holders

Thursday game is a late face off no one is getting out of the rink before 10pm. Probably home by 11/12!

Families won’t go along with other people who have work early.
This is what tv is for do il be home watching it.