Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

RedDevil17

Didn't he score the opening goal in our Playoff win against the Giants?
You’ve named one game that he turned up in…

We need our big players like Sanford to step up, prime example being the weekend just gone. Hardly noticed him - may as well have not been playing. It’s all well and good scoring 3/4 against teams like fife and clan but as I said, you need your best players on your first line to step up in big games. I’ve not seen that often from Sanford or Cox both this season and in previous seasons.

Last edited:

moggy#9

He had a good season with them. Why wouldn't he be in talks to stay if they want him?
I was being a bit facaetious given how useless he was for us, Sheffield didn't seem to think highly of him and he seemed to struggle outside the UK. Of course Dixon begging a mate of his dad probably doesn't hurt.

BostonBart22

So with Ritchie duggan and mosey rumoured going who else can we pinch players from .shall we all make a collection for myers to come out of retirement, even if its just for the face offs and standing in the crease as we ain't got anyone as good as that season just gone.

So with Ritchie duggan and mosey rumoured going who else can we pinch players from .shall we all make a collection for myers to come out of retirement, even if its just for the face offs and standing in the crease as we ain't got anyone as good as that season just gone.
could possibly see ritchie staying as an assistant coach and possibly used for injury cover

Richie has just about achieved everything there is to achieve in UK hockey. The only thing missing from his illustrious career is an Olympic Games appearance.

I’m hoping that the prospect of GB qualifying could persuade him to go one more season.