Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

RedDevil17

Jordan Pietrus not going back to his club in Denmark. There was some talk of him coming to us last year wasn't there?
God i hope not, nowhere near good enough in terms of the standard of player we need. We should be looking at ex AHLers or DELers now that the league has improved. He's good enough for coventry

Wagstaff

God i hope not, nowhere near good enough in terms of the standard of player we need. We should be looking at ex AHLers or DELers now that the league has improved. He's good enough for coventry
I’d love to have Jordan back in Coventry, so glad he’s not good enough for you, although if he was signed, I think you might see his real worth and maybe change your mind a little

Wagstaff

Actually for lots of reasons I agree. Playing wise he is good but as a ‘glue’ guy off ice he is exceptional. Players around him are better with him in the line-up
Best captain we’ve had at Blaze in my short hockey career, excellent skater, scores a few, big heart and leads by example.
I loved watching him stand up to guys like Fitzgerald when they took liberties, not a fighter by any stretch, but not the sort of guy who backs down to intimidation. Probably not the sort of thing that makes a highlight reel, but worth recognition none the less.