RUBBISH - Litter in the rink

Earnie

Thread starter #1
The volume of Rubbish deposited on the floor at the BBT is disgraceful.
I do hope that people treat the new arena with the respect it deserves
There are those who tear up their 50/50 tickets and throw them all over the place. Obviously no consideration for the ones who have to clear it all up.
Take your rubbish home.

Wagstaff

Re: RUBBISH

I've notice this at Coventry, but worst of all in the away stand, possibly because it's not the away fans home or maybe a bit of alcohol induced attitude as the away fans do tend to have a few beers as a part of the trip.
Mind you if you go from the away block at the dome to the main entrance/exit you will only pass one bin, so we hardly encourage good behaviour at coventry

Outside of the bbt as well, I train there with the RedHawks uni team on Tuesday nights and you can see the remainder from the weekend even then, pretty sad. Just put it in a bin!!!

Earnie

Thread starter #5
I am not expecting many people to respond to this topic - but I do hope many more will read it and take notice.

Sheincar

Very very limited bins in BBT, so I hope that'll be improved in new rink. Not really an excuse I know but if bins are in place people have less of a reason not to tidy up after themselves.

terry hunt

I agree about the mess but the bins are full before a game starts.

If people see overflowing bins they dont care where they throw their rubbish.

If i recall at the WNIR the seating areas were swept straight after each game.

Outside the BBT is a disgrace i would think that any business other than Planet Ice would be

embarassed by it.

Sheincar

terry hunt said:

Outside the BBT is a disgrace i would think that any business other than Planet Ice would be

embarassed by it.
They were & yet these poor souls have to pick up all the rubbish by hand. And don't get me started on the people who drop their clappers; take them home with you for next game!

mazza03

Sheincar said:
terry hunt said:

embarassed by it.
They were & yet these poor souls have to pick up all the rubbish by hand. And don't get me started on the people who drop their clappers; take them home with you for next game!
+1

Welshy74

Or the ones who think its ok to put their feet up on the seats in front or step on seats to get between rows. Some even doing it if you lean forward for a couple of minutes!!!!!!!