Roster regulations

moggy#9

Thread starter #1

Finny

It was published at the end of last season. It even says on the page 25th May 2023

Last week they published the state of rosters ahead of the new season. And then on Saturday posted an update to confirm that we were activating Haywood which would increase our roster size, but the two emergency netminder signings wouldn't.

Fingers crossed they continue to do this throughout the season.

Earnie

Overall we are in the bottom half of the table regarding number of imports signed. Maybe , with luck, in November we upgrade with a bruiser of a defence-man!

moggy#9

Thread starter #4
It was published at the end of last season. It even says on the page 25th May 2023

Last week they published the state of rosters ahead of the new season. And then on Saturday posted an update to confirm that we were activating Haywood which would increase our roster size, but the two emergency netminder signings wouldn't.

Fingers crossed they continue to do this throughout the season.
I stand corrected. I obviously missed that.

moggy#9

Thread starter #5
Overall we are in the bottom half of the table regarding number of imports signed. Maybe , with luck, in November we upgrade with a bruiser of a defence-man!
I'd love someone who'd do a Mike ware on Denis vial to tansey. We'd see what that rag the Sheffield star made of that.