Rory Herman

moggy#9

As far as harewood goes I seem to recall either Todd or PR saying he needed another session in the national to develop. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him as a full time devil next season.

As far as GB prospects go, what happens in the eihl isn't necessarily a fair reflection. Many of the best prospects are developing in overseas leagues. Look at the current GB roster and several are playing elsewhere, including Liam Kirk - who has been breaking records.

Last edited:

kingmo19.1

As far as harewood goes I seem to recall either Todd or PR saying he needed another session in the national to develop. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him as a full time devil next season.

As far as GB prospects go, what happens in the eihl isn't necessarily a fair reflection. Many of the best prospects are developing in overseas leagues. Look at the current GB roster and several are playing elsewhere, including Liam Kirk - who has been breaking records.
Apart from Kirk, Cade Neilson, Perlini and Conway who else ?????

kingmo19.1

If you look at the u20s in the last squad there were 7 playing outside the UK. I've not looked at u18 and u16, but I suspect the numbers are similar.
….. and the gulf between playing junior and EIHL is massive! Maybe 1 or 2 of those make it.

The established route that the league did have with the reduced no of imports has well and truly gone, therefore I think that’ll really hit GB hard going forward.