Rogue players

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
59 points from 47 games for us in 08-09, thats pretty impressive.
Indeed, stats speaks for themselves. Exactly the sort of performance that would interest teams looking for a solid forward to sign.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but can't a club sign as many imports as they like but can only play up to Eleven on a match night? So it woud be possible to sign Prpich.

James

Administrator
Adamj said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but can't a club sign as many imports as they like but can only play up to Eleven on a match night? So it woud be possible to sign Prpich.
I'd guess so. They would need to pay for his ITC card however. I'd expect him to be playing somewhere this year though.

ASHIPP

Adamj said:
But could he be afforded? My gut feeling tells me I'd be more confident if the Devils signed an extra d-man for cover! :?

wildthing74

ASHIPP said:
Adamj said:
But could he be afforded? My gut feeling tells me I'd be more confident if the Devils signed an extra d-man for cover! :?
I'm still hoping we get Jarvo back and put G on the bench.Wishfull thinking I know.