Rink Count

Rempel16

Thread starter #1
Shamefully stolen from the Fire and Ice forum, I thought it would be a good idea for us to start keeping count of rinks we have been to (watched or played hockey at).

Mine is:

Cardiff WNIR (RIP), Cardiff Bay Arena, Nottingham NIC, Sheffield, Coventry, Manchester, Basingstoke, Gosport and Solway, Oxford, Alexandra Palace, Peterborough and St. Pete Times forum (Tampa Bay Lightning).

So I'm up to a massive 12! :D

Anyone else?

Here are mine:

Cardiff WNIR, Cardiff Bay Arena, Durham, Whitley Bay, Wembley, Old Nottingham Rink, Sheffield, Nottingham NIC,Bracknell, Slough, Ayr, Fife, Murrayfield, Maple Leaf Gardens(twice), Joe Louis Arena, Laval Ice Rink(Junior A Quebec Area), Montreal(The Forum Rink).

Mine is 17 :D

wildthing74

puckbunny66 said:
Here are mine:

Cardiff WNIR, Cardiff Bay Arena, Durham, Whitley Bay, Wembley, Old Nottingham Rink, Sheffield, Nottingham NIC,Bracknell, Slough, Ayr, Fife, Murrayfield, Maple Leaf Gardens(twice), Joe Louis Arena, Laval Ice Rink(Junior A Quebec Area), Montreal(The Forum Rink).

You must have done more than that Ms K?
Good question and off top of my head I have been to(some too many times but always fun)
WNIR and Cardiff Bay,Basingstoke,Bracknell,Bristol,Slough,Lee Valley,Telford,Sheff,Nottingham old rink,Peterborough,Durham,Whitley,Billingham,Sunderland,Newcastle,Ayr(both),Glasgow,Fife,Murrayfield,Milton Keynes,Manchester MEN,Wembley,Trafford,Medway,Solihull,Deeside,Tilburg,Bolzano,that Latvian place with the dead body!,Copenhagen.About 30odd I think.Maybe forgotten a few but not travelled away for a bit.

wildthing74 said:
puckbunny66 said:
Here are mine:

You must have done more than that Ms K?
Good question and off top of my head I have been to(some too many times but always fun)
WNIR and Cardiff Bay,Basingstoke,Bracknell,Bristol,Slough,Lee Valley,Telford,Sheff,Nottingham old rink,Peterborough,Durham,Whitley,Billingham,Sunderland,Newcastle,Ayr(both),Glasgow,Fife,Murrayfield,Milton Keynes,Manchester MEN,Wembley,Trafford,Medway,Solihull,Deeside,Tilburg,Bolzano,that Latvian place with the dead body!,Copenhagen.About 30odd I think.Maybe forgotten a few but not travelled away for a bit.
Ok, so does it count if i have been to the other rinks more than once then, like on all the double headers back and for to Scotland and the North East back in the good old days when i was much younger!!
Also i have just remember about Peterborough and also Billingham.
SJ xx

Here we go...

Durham, Sunderland, Whitley, Sheffield (x2), Manchester (x2), Altrincham (old rink), Telford, Streatham, Solihull, Fife, Ayr, Murrayfield, Coventry, Newcastle, Nottingham (x2), Medway, Deeside, Lee Valley, Slough, MK, Southampton (worst rink in the country), Swindon, London (x2), Basingstoke, Wembley, Bristol (the bad year), Peterbrough, Oxford.

I think...

wildthing74

Forgot about Swindon and Streatham.Useless.Always liked going to Swindon.Cack rink but loved the chip on the locals shoulders and winning about 17-4 every time helped too.

TheStub

Mine isn't exceptionally long :(

WNIR, Cardiff Bay, Sheffield Arena, Ice Sheffield, Nottingham, Hull, Grimsby (not to see Devils :lol: ).

Pitiful :lol:

Finny

Hmmmm

WNIR, Big Blue Tent, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Guildford, Slough, London Docklands Arena, London (Lee Valley), Sheffield Arena, Nottingham Arena, Coventry, Solihull, Manchester Arena, Manchester (Alty), Newcastle Arena, Ayr, Fife, Dundee, Edinburgh, Belfast, Wembley

Gazza272

WNIR, Cardiff Bay, Coventry, Basingstoke, Lee Valley, Belfast, Nottingham (NIC), Sheffield, Ice Sheffield, Hull, Newcastle,Manchester (Altrincham), Bracknell,

13! :shock: Think i need to go to at least one more this season :lol:

Telford, Streatham, Southampton, Swindon, Whitley, Durham, Slough, Deeside, Ally Pally, Medway, Alringham, Solihull, Nottingham, NIC, Sheffield, Fife, Murrayfield, MEN, Newcastle, Basingstoke, Chaventry, Bracknell, Boston Gardens, Fleet Centre, James Brown (Augusta).
Oh and Wemberleeeeee

BLOCK 3 DEVIL said:
Here we go...

Durham, Sunderland, Whitley, Sheffield (x2), Manchester (x2), Altrincham (old rink), Telford, Streatham, Solihull, Fife, Ayr, Murrayfield, Coventry, Newcastle, Nottingham (x2), Medway, Deeside, Lee Valley, Slough, MK, Southampton (worst rink in the country), Swindon, London (x2), Basingstoke, Wembley, Bristol (the bad year), Peterbrough, Oxford.

I think...
32 Wow ! Didnt realise it was that many. More worrying is the amount of money I must have spent over the years !

Diafol

Not that many really...WNIR, Big Blue Tent, Coventry, Nottingham, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Prudential Center (New Jersey Devils), Nassau Memorial Coliseum (NY Islanders), Madison Square Garden (Rangers)

Cardiff Bay, Coventry, Nottingham NIC.

I have only been watching ice hockey for less than 2 seasons though and me and the misses are hoping to go to at least 2 away games next season - Sheffield being more than likely, and whatever bus trips they do. Would be up for a double header weekend like they did last year - Edinburgh and Manchester was it?

My first Devils game was actually away in Coventry.

dave

Rempel16 said:
Shamefully stolen from the Fire and Ice forum, I thought it would be a good idea for us to start keeping count of rinks we have been to (watched or played hockey at).
Anyone else?

UK:

Solihull, Telford, Coventry, Belfast, Dundonald, Fife, Ayr x 2, Dundee,Perth, Elgin,
Fife, Aveimore, Dumfries, Murryfield, Stirling, Billingham, Whitley Bay,
Newcastle, Bradford, Sheffield Arena, Sheffiled Queens Road, Ice Sheffield
Blackpool, Biringham,Trafford, Manchester Men,Hull
Grimsby, Blackpool, Altrincham, Blackburn, Nottingham Arena, Old Nottingham
Deeside, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Swindon, Slough, Basignstoke
Bracknell, Southampton, Gosport, Isle of Wight
Alexandra Palace, Streatham, Sobel (London),Peterbough
Norwich, Plymouth, Gillingham, Guildford,Chelmsford, Oxford
Lee valley, Sunderland, Wembly, Cardiff, Cardiff Bay, London Arena. O2

played at
WNIR, Nottingham Ice Arena, Sheffield Arena, Swindin, Deeside, Blackburn, Solihull, Bristol, Alexandra Palace, Hull, Malmo, Soleftea (Sweden), Amsterdam, Eindhoven (Holland), Hanover (Germany, Oslo (Norway), Nagano, Osaka (Japan).

Watched at
Rodovre (Denmark), Cow Palace (San Fransisco), Bracknell and still havent been on the ice in the Blue Tent.

Never worked that out myself before.

Sliput

Right...here's mine

Solihull,Telford,Oxford,Streatham,Medway,Romford,MK,Peterbourough,Cleveland(uk),Bristol,lee valley,Slough,Swindon,Cov,Cardiffx2,Sheffieldx2,Ayrx2,Dundee,Fife,Edinburgh,Paisley,Dumfrees,Blackpool,Nottingham old and new,Hull,Belfast,Basingstoke,Manchester,Old altrincham
rink,chelmsford,Durham,Whitley bay,ACC, and where Van Canucks play....38 !!

OMG think of all the money i have spent :? :?

Thats what i get for (in my hockey lifetime) supporting Solihull,Cardiff and a local rec team !! :? :?