Richie.....

Wannabe2

Sheincar said:
Foxy said:
If he signs he'll be back before christmas.

He gets home sick in Cardiff :D
Richie will be going, however given that from June, there's a month's conditioning camp plus a month's training camp & the conditions under which the team live I would not be too shocked if he came back early.
Hopefully for the start of our season ;) ,anyway best of luck to Richie wish him well and hopefully he will return home soon.

Hope he gets a work permit sorted out.

A mate of mine who worked in the oil industry (Chevron) had to arrive in the country before a work permit would be issued. This happened on every tour of duty.

jimmy snels

Nott Simpson said:

A mate of mine who worked in the oil industry (Chevron) had to arrive in the country before a work permit would be issued. This happened on every tour of duty.
i hope he cant ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

Thread starter #24
jimmy snels said:
Nott Simpson said:

i hope he cant ;) :lol: ;) :lol:
will be like us keeping hold of matzka last season lol,

Nothing been put on here for a while about Richie so thought would at least mention his Devils car has not been on his drive for over a week (and he is not on holiday).

House not for sale or for rent as yet.

Baz-lar said:
Nothing been put on here for a while about Richie so thought would at least mention his Devils car has not been on his drive for over a week (and he is not on holiday).

Stalker Alert!!! :lol:

Diavlo rosso said:
Baz-lar said:

Stalker Alert!!! :lol:
More like Postman Pat alert,,,,,,,, but does he have a black and white cat?