Retro Style Red Jersey - Large - for sale

Thread starter #1
*Please delete if not allowed*

An animal charity are raising funds to be able to continue feeding the animals in their care and have a Cardiff Devils red jersey in size Large for sale via auction starting at £5 on eBay. Ends May 5th.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/375401048986?_trksid=p2471758.m4703

*apologies if this isn't permitted but thought as its a devils item for sale and also benefiting a charity it may be ok*

Last edited:

Kevlar68

This is allowed posting links the only thing your not allowed to do is auction/highest bid directly on here, it has to be a set price so I'm sure your OK doing this and good luck.

Thread starter #3
This is allowed posting links the only thing your not allowed to do is auction/highest bid directly on here, it has to be a set price so I'm sure your OK doing this and good luck.
Thanks. I was chatting with the seller, and they were going to put it in their charity shop for £3 in the t-shirt section. Yes, you read that correctly.. £3 ! I know most would snap it up for that and resell, but as it's for charity, I let him know it may be worth running the course of the auction, seeing as proceeds benefits dogs and cats in need. It's pretty much in as new condition and a great design. I'd love to see next year's retro design similar to this.

I've already been called an idiot for not buying it myself for only a few quid but I believe I've morally done the right thing.