Request for help with Uni project

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am currently in my final year of studying Information Management at the University of Sheffield and I really need your assistance for one of my current projects.

Basically we are required to produce an e-business plan and my group has decided to produce one for an online one-stop-shop selling merchandise for all the Elite League teams. We have designed a short survey which should only take a couple of minutes to complete. The data you provide will help us determine the level of demand for our proposed business and thus help us to justify our choice.

By clicking on the below link and completing our survey you are giving your consent for your answers to be used as part of our project. We are not collecting any personal information and it will be impossible to identify anyone who has taken part in our survey. You can withdraw from the survey at any point prior to submitting your responses.

We would very much appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to complete this simple survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=v ... UvLw_3d_3d

Please note that this project is purely theoretical and will not result in such a site being designed or implemented.

Thank you!
Jill

**Mods - I have posted this onto the main forum so that more people will see it and hopefully respond but please move it if I have broken any rules by doing so**

Thread starter #2
Thank you to everyone who has completed our survey so far, your time is much appreciated.

For anyone who hasn’t completed it yet but wishes to do so the survey will be closing on Friday so you only have a couple of days left to register your responses.

Thanks
Jill