Refs for Wed, Thurs and Sat

Thread starter #1
Devils V Giants - Hicks (OMG)
Blaze V Devils - Hicks (OMFG)
Devils V Capitals - Hick (OMFG AGAIN)

Hmmm i await your comments and mind your language ha ha.

wow, we've really been diddled there :cry:, why hicks against coventry? i thought they used the ref's that were nearest to the location?

Gazza272

I quite like that actually.

If we really have learned from our mistakes of last week against Edinburgh this week is the perfect time to prove it.

Let's play the game not the referee.

mazza03

I hope he's better than last time because he put me right of going for Sunday and it looks as if I missed a good game.

Russky

Well it was wrong on the first count as Dean Smith reffed tonight! I dont know if he was a late substitiution as Hicks 'bottled' it or whether Hicks is somewhat indisposed! I guess we'll find out tomorrow and saturday!

Russky

Russky said:
Well it was wrong on the first count as Dean Smith reffed tonight! I dont know if he was a late substitiution as Hicks 'bottled' it or whether Hicks is somewhat indisposed! I guess we'll find out tomorrow and saturday!

To correct the above misinformation Hicksy was in Nottingham reffing the Panthers/Vipers game.

Ger-Devils

Russky said:
Russky said:

To correct the above misinformation Hicksy was in Nottingham reffing the Panthers/Vipers game.
Yup, they switched so less travelling probably

Russky said:
Hicks was ref up in Nottingham tonight, which may suggest the original ref for that game couldn't make it.

Ger-Devils said:
Russky said:
Russky said:

Yup, they switched so less travelling probably
There both from Cardiff ;) Maybe something to do with work comments mid-week, for Dean anyway :D

Spoke to Dean Smith before the game and asked him why he was ref for the game and he said that he didn't fancy going to Nottingham so he was swapped with Hicks. Which was a nice move i think as he let the game flow

Russky

Personally I think Dean Smith has the makings of being an excellent ref! He lets the game flow and only calls penalties when he has to! Aside from 'that' game against Hull earlier this season, I thiink he has done a good job! I know he has his critics amongst us supporters but I would prefer him reffing our games rather than Hicksy any day!

Russky said:
Personally I think Dean Smith has the makings of being an excellent ref! He lets the game flow and only calls penalties when he has to! Aside from 'that' game against Hull earlier this season, I thiink he has done a good job! I know he has his critics amongst us supporters but I would prefer him reffing our games rather than Hicksy any day!

Russky I second that!
Smith also doesn't have an inferiority complex that forces him to hand out 10 min pens for silly things, nor does he blush each time he blows the whistle. :oops:

timetoplaythegame said:
Russky said:

Russky I second that!
Smith also doesn't have an inferiority complex that forces him to hand out 10 min pens for silly things, nor does he blush each time he blows the whistle. :oops:[/

And i 3 rd that :D