Red Out The Rink Game

dave

Thread starter #1
What are everyones plans for this Sunday??

Only red top I have is a Wales Rugby shirt.
Do they sell any red devils tee-shirts at the shop???

I think somebody's missed a trick here:

Red t-shirts with the 'feel the impact' advert on them at £6 or £7 each. Someone could have made a mint.

Maybe next time.

steve

It's gonna be a red jersey, red shorts, red tights(!), red face paint and a red cap for me...any excuse to dress up. ;)

i cant remember there being any red shirts in the shop (besides the jersey)
i think most of the shirts are black.
For me i'll be wearing my phil hill play-off jersey, should be awesome with loads of people wearing red :D

MikeRichards18 said:
i cant remember there being any red shirts in the shop (besides the jersey)
i think most of the shirts are black.
For me i'll be wearing my phil hill play-off jersey, should be awesome with loads of people wearing red :D
i dont think i have a red top :O my devils tops are all white, black wales rugby top and dont like footie so dont have a footie top lol, ill have to go buy one

I'm going to be wearing a red t-shirt, and a skirt and red tights. Maybe I'll wear a pair of Devils horns aswell. All my jersey's are white :(
Looking forward to the game, should be fun!

red shirt - red glow sticks. Can't wait!
Just a thought but if people have more than one red shirt/tshirt/jersey/jumper, why not bring it with you and put on any empty seats near you - or offer it to someone sitting near you to wear.

This will look really effective if everyone does it! can't wait!!

puck said:
Just a thought but if people have more than one red shirt/tshirt/jersey/jumper, why not bring it with you and put on any empty seats near you - or offer it to someone sitting near you to wear.
Aren't your seats red anyway?! :lol:

If it was against any other team I'd have replicated the 'Red Card' night I had the other week. But maybe I can dig out some teal tights and go head to toe in that instead. I wonder if I'd stand a chance of winning...:twisted:

James

Administrator
Holl_5 said:
If it was against any other team I'd have replicated the 'Red Card' night I had the other week. But maybe I can dig out some teal tights and go head to toe in that instead. I wonder if I'd stand a chance of winning...:twisted:
What are you planning on winning ? It's not a contest :D unless there is a 'nastiest colour tights' award I'm unaware of :lol:

I thought there was a prize for the reddest person? Or was that just for the haloween costume the other week? Either way, I fancy my odds on winning if I'm the only one entering my competition! :lol:

Holl_5 said:
I thought there was a prize for the reddest person? Or was that just for the haloween costume the other week? Either way, I fancy my odds on winning if I'm the only one entering my competition! :lol:
I think that thats was just for the Halloween costume. It would be good if there was a prize though. But what would it be hmmmmmm???????

James said:
Holl_5 said:
What are you planning on winning ? It's not a contest :D unless there is a 'nastiest colour tights' award I'm unaware of :lol:
How does the quote system work on this website Mods?
James just quoted Holl5 but it looks like it was me who said it. How weird.
I'm innocent - I absolutely will not be wearing teal of any description on Sunday. Innocent I tell you!!!

Koop11

Not heard much since the announcement two weeks ago about Red of the Rink. In fact, I’m surprisingly disappointed with the echo this week given than we have a massive game this evening, a trip to tough guys Hull on Saturday and a massive game at home against one of our biggest rivals on Sunday. This off the back of a 4 point weekend.