Red Helmets for the Devils next season

Thread starter #1
Do you think the guys should wear red helmets next season, I know financially it would be cheaper for them to stick with the common black colour helmets but maybe Paul Regan can dig a little deeper and get the guys red helmets, at the end of the day we are: 'The Red Army'.

What do you think?

If Braehead wear purple ones... Then again, Sheffield could wear those.

There was word they may be changing the rules so we could actually wear red jerseys at home next season. I'd prefer that to be honest.

Thread starter #4
I totally agree its more important to spend the cash on an extra player but I just wanted to know what people thought about having red helmets.

Without trying to be biased I do think our kit is the smartest in the league already. I would like them to play red at home though. It still seems strange redding out the rink with the red army to see them in white!

TheStub

I prefer the look of the black helmets myself. I think the contrast with the red jerseys look smart.

Looking to Europe, couldn't we see more sponsorship on the helmets?

I would prefer to see the devils in red helmets (if i'm right hasnt every title winning devils team worn red helmets??) but i'm with the rest of you and would rather see money go on the team first and foremost

Wannabe2

Personnally i would like to see the Devils wearing Red Helmets, Red Shirts, Red Shorts, and Red Socks when playing at home, always thought they looked the business when they last went all red.

Wannabe2 said:
Personnally i would like to see the Devils wearing Red Helmets, Red Shirts, Red Shorts, and Red Socks when playing at home, always thought they looked the business when they last went all red.
I agree with the all red, and my favourite has to be red one from the 2000 season with the flames on the bottom of the shirt and on on the socks think it was the season John (not-so) Brill played for us :)

TheStub said:
I prefer the look of the black helmets myself. I think the contrast with the red jerseys look smart.

Looking to Europe, couldn't we see more sponsorship on the helmets?
why you think we had black jerseys last year........

didnt we have red home jerseys in the good ol' days??

Wannabe2 said:
Of course we then run the risk of looking like Power Rangers... ;) I'm sorry :DWD

danhall76 said:
Wannabe2 said:
Of course we then run the risk of looking like Power Rangers... ;) I'm sorry :DWD
works for the red wings :)