Red Army Travel Interview

Good interview and he's right that Triple Header was a blast!! How I got talked on to the stage with the others to sing the Proclaimers I don't know. I'm suprised we weren't lynched!!

DevilDom

danhall76 said:
Good interview and he's right that Triple Header was a blast!! How I got talked on to the stage with the others to sing the Proclaimers I don't know. I'm suprised we weren't lynched!!
At least you were not the idiot who got conned into singing, well murdering actually, sweet Caroline on his own! :roll:

wildthing74

DevilDom said:
danhall76 said:
At least you were not the idiot who got conned into singing, well murdering actually, sweet Caroline on his own! :roll:
Highlight of the whole trip " wow wow wow" :lol:

dave

wildthing74 said:
DevilDom said:
danhall76 said:
Highlight of the whole trip " wow wow wow" :lol:
I knew there was something I had to add to you tube.... ON IT