Reconnecting with friends in Cardiff

Thread starter #1
Hi there, I am hoping to make contact with some friends I met a few years back in Cardiff, when I was a student and was a regular at Cardiff Devils games between 2005 and 2007. My name is Julianne. I used to go along to games with my friend Steph. We were block C girls before the rink moved to Cardiff Bay. Does anyone remember us? We did get to know quite well a few people there. Not sure if they would remember us though. We were the nurses that attended a few games in uniform!

Anyway, in 2007 I had to move back to North Wales as a matter of urgency, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl in August 2007 and needed the support of my family. Unfortunately as a result I could no longer attend my much loved weekends at ice hockey games and in time I lost contact with people.

I am hoping that someone will remember me and would like to make contact. There were a lot of good people that I met during the two seasons I was able to attend games and would very much like to make contact with them again. Please get in touch. X