Q&A

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Is questions and Answers every week, what time do you have to get their to get in, I normally arrive about 5-45 on a Sat, and 4-45 on a Sunday, and can never get in for a drink in the bar, fortunately it hasn't rained yet, but when it does it ain't going to be clever standing outside in the wind and the rain.

pjj365

Q&A starts 30 mins before doors open. Looks like it is turning into a regular thing

So Sunday 430 Saturday 530

We have been arriving 415 and 515 respectively (it does help with parking!) and to start with (when it was an hour session) it was "quiet" but the last 2 weeks have been chocker - no seats left & packed standing at the bar. Whether now "DOPS gate" has passed it will tail off but who knows. This coming weekend may be equally busy given this weeks board meeting but after that ....?????

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
So no disrespect to way fans but last Sat there were quite a few Steelers fans in the bar as they obviously arrive early, but then season ticket holders, or people arriving 4-45 or 5-45 to be able to park have to stay outside in the wind and the rain. In the tent they had to clear public skating before letting the punters in, but that's not the case in the IAW with two ice pads. Nothing is ever perfect we all know that, but standing outside down the bay in winter time is enough to put anyone off.

terry hunt

So no disrespect to way fans but last Sat there were quite a few Steelers fans in the bar as they obviously arrive early, but then season ticket holders, or people arriving 4-45 or 5-45 to be able to park have to stay outside in the wind and the rain. In the tent they had to clear public skating before letting the punters in, but that's not the case in the IAW with two ice pads. Nothing is ever perfect we all know that, but standing outside down the bay in winter time is enough to put anyone off.
You are going soft in your old age mate.

Finny

Terry me old mate, believe me I am still as tough as a old boot, I can hack whatever Mother Nature wants to throw at me, but why should I have to.
What are you suggesting should happen?
Even if the bar was season ticket holders only I believe we have more season ticket holders than the bar holds?

solelace84

I notice that TK has requested ‘hockey only’ questions this weekend.... begs the question, what were people asking before?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazza272

I notice that TK has requested ‘hockey only’ questions this weekend.... begs the question, what were people asking before?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were a few questions such as 'can we have numbers on the front of the shirts, and when the merchandise will be available in peacocks. good questions, but i think the idea of the Q&A is to make it more hockey meaningful rather than business meaningful.

Hedd Wyn John

Is questions and Answers every week, what time do you have to get their to get in, I normally arrive about 5-45 on a Sat, and 4-45 on a Sunday, and can never get in for a drink in the bar, fortunately it hasn't rained yet, but when it does it ain't going to be clever standing outside in the wind and the rain.
For a 6pm start I’m usually at the bar for 4pm & for 7pm I’m there for 5pm - I’m by no means the first in. If you want a seat, most are gone within 30mins.