Puck Sponsorhip

Thread starter #1
Sorry to create a new thread for this but I have puck sponsorship this Sunday, I've been given a DCF car park laminated thing to bring along but can't remember where I'm supposed to go with it or what time I need to be there.
Can anyone help? :DWD

Paul Sullivan

Head to the Players' bench area (from the Bar end as our end is full of nets and things) with about 10 minutes left in the warmup. Say hi to Ben and or Helen (the photogpraher) there and they will look after you and organise the player.

If you could let me know who the player is (if you haven't already) I will put it in the running order now.

They'll explain about getting your puck photo on the night, unless the office did that already.

Any questions or if you get stuck come and see me in the DJ booth.

Enjoy :)

Thread starter #3
Thanks Paul, I picked Stu on the night at the desk. Look forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Paul Sullivan

That's a shame. Whilst not looking to get into the lack of joy you had at the office, those nice people at the Sales desk near skate hire will happily book you a puck sponsorship on game nights.

Paul Sullivan

Hi.

Puck sponsorship is £25. For which you get to be in the Devils bench are during part of the warmup, then move onto the bench and finally the ice to have your picture taken with the Devils of your choice.

You then receive a signed puck from that player, and the following week (usually) a copy of your photo, also signed by the player.

It's always been a pretty popular item, with many fans returning for multiple photos.

osh

Paul Sullivan said:
Marty said:
Actually whilst on this subject, please could you email me your full name too?

Thanks
:D don't tell him Pike !! Remain anonimus...anoneemus....anonemouse...oh just don't tell him :lol:

Paul Sullivan

osh said:
Paul Sullivan said:
Marty said:
Actually whilst on this subject, please could you email me your full name too?

Thanks
:D don't tell him Pike !! Remain anonimus...anoneemus....anonemouse...oh just don't tell him :lol:
I can only imagine the looks I would get calling usernames out to appear for their puck sponsorships :?

So Osh, fancy a free Puck sponsorship on me? Simply email your full details over...

*Sshh, he will never spot the ruse* :lol:

osh

:DWD No thanks matey, keeps you on your toes not knowing who 90% of posters are, although you seem to have a fixation with my identity for some reason :lol: :lol:

Paul Sullivan

Good to see the jokes only work one way then :DWD

I don't know, you try and lighten the mood after a dig :lol: And I didn't think we were 'mateys'. Please refrain from suggesting such a thing. I have a bad reputation to upkeep and you - well, you're free to keep skulking :D

Anyhoo I think all the puck sponsors are sorted now so we can look forward to the game.

osh

Paul Sullivan said:
Good to see the jokes only work one way then :DWD

I don't know, you try and lighten the mood after a dig :lol: And I didn't think we were 'mateys'. Please refrain from suggesting such a thing. I have a bad reputation to upkeep And a fine job you are doing in that department :lol: and you - well, you're free to keep skulking :D

Skulking ? Bit of a personal attack I'd say. That would be like me accusing you of being aloof and a brown noser -not that I would ever do that of course :lol: :lol: Lets hope for a win tonight eh, I'm sure we can at least agree on that.

KaneDevils

Is there not a forum over on Nickelodeon you two can throw eggs at each other on. Getting tiresome now. Or perhaps start a thread "the Osh and Paul Sullivan show" so the other forum users can choose wether or not to read your childish dribble. As you have said to others countless times Osh, there's always PM. Practice what you preach :!: :!:

osh

KaneDevils said:
Is there not a forum over on Nickelodeon you two can throw eggs at each other on. Getting tiresome now. Or perhaps start a thread "the Osh and Paul Sullivan show" so the other forum users can choose wether or not to read your childish dribble. As you have said to others countless times Osh, there's always PM. Practice what you preach :!: :!:

Pm me if you've got a problem KD. Tiresome? So why post then, just don,t read.