Programme Idea Your opinion?

Thread starter #1
Hiya, After reading the programme with Mr Motton's story about being a fan from day one, I thought about an idea. However thought I'd post it here to see if you'd A) read it B) want to take part - before I emailed anyone.

The idea was like a fan interview in either Q+A form E.G When did you start watching......?
or story form E.G It was in 1994 when I saw my first game.

Would you be interested in reading other fan's stories/views?

Slate away :lol:

Wannabe2

Yes definately, its always nice to hear fellow fans stories, and to go down memory lane. I always buy a program as its the best in the league, and this idea would make it even better, so get on with it. ;)

drainage

Having seen my first game in Nov 1986 I have a multitude of fond and not so fond memories!! For me an article about our exploits in Europe would be good - when a certain Mr S Lyle first hit the headlines !!! Am sure there must be people out there that remember that and went to see them out there- me for one !!

Thread starter #4
just noticed at the bottom of the programme, it has an email address for terry phillips for a similar thing. any stories if you want to be featured etc etc.

So very similar thing but more a random fan - from newbies - someones first season to oldies....

I didn't notice the writing honestly so not trying to steal any ideas lol

Just something I would be interested in, views from different people, and thought others might to?