Premier Sports

terry hunt

It seems as though Premier Sports have already decided who will win the title.

They are covering the Steelers v Panthers game Saturday then the Fife v Steelers on the Premier

player on Sunday.

It would be great if the Devils could spoil their plans.

Kal

Typical that the Steelers would get the coverage. Saturday against the Panthers I agree with but Sunday Devils vs Panthers is clearly the bigger game.

Finny

Kal said:
Typical that the Steelers would get the coverage. Saturday against the Panthers I agree with but Sunday Devils vs Panthers is clearly the bigger game.
How?
If Sheffield win their Sat night game or at least get a point then the Steelers game is still the more important game on Sunday.
Our game only becomes more important if we win Saturday and Sheffield lose in regulation.

Plus, IcetimeTV will be sending the goals to Premier Sports to keep fans updated. Which sounds very impressive.

Not sure why people would care which game Premier Sports would show on the Sunday anyway when most of us will be at the game ourselves anyway?

I'm guessing planning wise they couldn't wait to see how things stand after steelers panthers game and by choosing steelers game on Sunday they are guaranteed to either be at a meaningful match, or there for the trophy presentation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got rid of premier sport as they were shit. Hardly ever show elite league. Picture quality was better than ice time though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gazza272

KaneDevils said:
In the same way as a cassette is better than a CD. :lol:
Ice time streams in HD broadcast quality. Given who Howard the Camerman works for, trust me it is on par with Premier Sports. It's a quality picture that comes from us.

Obviously there are a lot of factors which could affect the picture on its way to users, but your casette analogy is way off.

KaneDevils

Well, it was a tongue in cheek comment gazza. I can only speak from experience. I haven't purchased the web cast for some time due to picture issues. I have premiere sports and find the quality faultless. If our web cast was as good as the steelers one, I'd be buying it without hesitation

Danhall, agreed. I got it for the nhl to be honest, more so than for eihl.

jimmy snels

I use app called mobdro straight to my phone if anyone is intrested in watching tonight. Good for lots of channels to be fair. Apologies if posting this is against any rules. I wasn't sure guys ;:|

KaneDevils

jimmy snels said:
I use app called mobdro straight to my phone if anyone is intrested in watching tonight. Good for lots of channels to be fair. Apologies if posting this is against any rules. I wasn't sure guys ;:|
I have mentioned Mobdro on another thread. I find apps such as that, and others, very temperamental.

Gazza272 said:
KaneDevils said:
In the same way as a cassette is better than a CD. [emoji38]
Ice time streams in HD broadcast quality. Given who Howard the Camerman works for, trust me it is on par with Premier Sports. It's a quality picture that comes from us.

Obviously there are a lot of factors which could affect the picture on its way to users, but your casette analogy is way off.
I'll have to take your word for it. I have watched on many devices using superfast fibre broadband and would say if they were told the equipment was HD they should ask for their money back.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

KaneDevils said:
Well, it was a tongue in cheek comment gazza. I can only speak from experience. I haven't purchased the web cast for some time due to picture issues. I have premiere sports and find the quality faultless. If our web cast was as good as the steelers one, I'd be buying it without hesitation

Danhall, agreed. I got it for the nhl to be honest, more so than for eihl.
Like KD..I purchase Premier for the NHL games and these have really improved over the last couple of years.

To me....EIHL coverage is a bonus but would certainly not pay if that is all I was interested in.