Premier Sports, right now

Thread starter #1
A bit late, but if you're not in work in the morning right now Premier Sports are showing NHL Tonight followed by three games, all on freeview. That means you can watch 5 hours of hockey from now, for free (albeit interrupted by NRL before the Vancouver game starts).

Why are you still reading this?

kettdevil1

WelshHabsFan said:
A bit late, but if you're not in work in the morning right now Premier Sports are showing NHL Tonight followed by three games, all on freeview. That means you can watch 5 hours of hockey from now, for free (albeit interrupted by NRL before the Vancouver game starts).

Why are you still reading this?
Sadly it finishes before the Leafs and the Habs go at it Saturday night but still some decent games..... Enjoyed seeing the Preds teach the Kings a lesson in finishing and the Caps and Pens always put on a show.

kettdevil1

Any Habs fans not drowning their sorrows today? That was a brutal defeat, outmuscled, outfought and dominated by your nearest and dearest.... that must hurt.

Thread starter #4
kettdevil1 said:
Any Habs fans not drowning their sorrows today? That was a brutal defeat, outmuscled, outfought and dominated by your nearest and dearest.... that must hurt.
Where are the mods? This is abuse of the lowest kind. How can some users be allowed to get away with posting such insults on a family forum? It's criminal. I would expect this on the Giants forum or the Steelers one but here... You deserve to be banned.

Not saying you're wrong though. Thank God I'm not actually from Montreal.

kettdevil1

WelshHabsFan said:
kettdevil1 said:
Where are the mods? This is abuse of the lowest kind. How can some users be allowed to get away with posting such insults on a family forum? It's criminal. I would expect this on the Giants forum or the Steelers one but here... You deserve to be banned.

Not saying you're wrong though. Thank God I'm not actually from Montreal.
:D

Us Flames fans have got to get our kicks somehow.... ;)