Premier sports Playoffs promo

pjj365

Thread starter #1
Anyone having problems

I have signed up but not not been debited despite fully authenticated card details being provided

Going back in to check position to check - my credentials are not recognised and the phone is not being answered

pjj365

Thread starter #2
Wow! Someone answered the phone all sorted for now despite being told I entered the wrong details
I could see these as we talked and I had not - but hey ho 2 months to sort out any mess

Welshy74

I've just subscribed with previous details and downloaded the app and it doesn't recognise my details and when I try to reset password it says email not recognised?????

pjj365

Thread starter #4
I've just subscribed with previous details and downloaded the app and it doesn't recognise my details and when I try to reset password it says email not recognised?????
I had the same email not recognised and the told me it was wrong (it was not) but "corrected" it then gave me a new password

The phone call took ages. As first there was no hold music. Once I got the music someone came on line after about 15 mins.

Looks like premier sports may face meltdown tomorrow if so many got problems,
I signed up no problem, however less than 15 minutes later the whole stream crashed after playing absolutely perfectly with no issues.
Turned the TV off then back on and it did the same thing again 15 minutes or so into watching the stream (replay from oilers game).

3rd attempt just leaves a black screen. Literally nothing loading, nothing buffering.
Tried replaying other games from the last few days and nothing. Started off perfectly to then completely crashed.

Logged in on my phone and having a bit better luck but again buffer issues. I have good Internet connection and can stream other apps no problem. Potential waste of money if same thing happens over the weekend.
Was hoping to watch it via my TV instead of a small phone screen but honestly I'll take what I can but not impressed so far.

Picture quality for replay is alright but for live stream is not good. More like pre HD TV quality at best.

Last edited: