Premier Sports Discount

Diafol

has anyone noticed that the eihl has been take off the premier sports website?i woder if they'll be showing the eihl next season.
I've just seen a short trailer for the EIHL on Premier Sports (brief highlights of us beating Belfast in the PO Final, which was nice).

At the end, the caption said "Returns 10th September".
Which makes me think they might be showing our game at Sheffield that night ?

They haven't updated their website yet though.

thanks diafol thats good news,was afraid they were going to stop showing it since viaplay took them over.hopefully they'll put up the fixtures soon.

Has anyone managed to find an expiry date for the £80 a year offer? I have tweeted (don't judge me) Premier Sports to ask, but not had a reply. I don't get paid until Monday, but equally I don't want to miss out. As an 'exiled' Devils fan, the TV deal (however few cameras they may have) is a great option for me.

I'm likely to be moving over the US soon - does anyone know if my membership / account would transfer? Would I still be able to access in the US, or would it infringe any broadcasting rights?

Earnie

When my renewal date comes up early in November they will give me 12 months for the £80 mentioned .

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to find an expiry date for the £80 a year offer? I have tweeted (don't judge me) Premier Sports to ask, but not had a reply. I don't get paid until Monday, but equally I don't want to miss out. As an 'exiled' Devils fan, the TV deal (however few cameras they may have) is a great option for me.
I've just received an email about the offer from Premier Sports. It says that the £80 for the year offer expires 30/09/22 at 23:59

Diafol

Ha...anyone else notice Murph's little dig about the price of webcasts while he was plugging the offer during the Giants CHL game ?
He's right though, for the price of 5 webcasts you get a whole season of EIHL and NHL games.
Just goes to show how overpriced they are.

Vogon

Thread starter #36
Ha...anyone else notice Murph's little dig about the price of webcasts while he was plugging the offer during the Giants CHL game ?
He's right though, for the price of 5 webcasts you get a whole season of EIHL and NHL games.
Just goes to show how overpriced they are.
I'll be honest, I'm just happy to have the option. I spent 5 years living somewhere with no rink in the days before webcasts, and it meant I just couldn't follow the sport at all.

Martynwo

I'm likely to be moving over the US soon - does anyone know if my membership / account would transfer? Would I still be able to access in the US, or would it infringe any broadcasting rights?
I logged into my account here in France hoping to watch the Belfast game and it said "games not shown in your region" !! which
is strange as I watched a few Devils games last season. It could be as a result of Brexit, as we cannot get BBC iPlayer over here anymore.

kettdevil1

I logged into my account here in France hoping to watch the Belfast game and it said "games not shown in your region" !! which
is strange as I watched a few Devils games last season. It could be as a result of Brexit, as we cannot get BBC iPlayer over here anymore.
Unfortunately Premier, BBC and most other channels are no longer available in the EU..... remind me again of a Brexit benefit....

Martynwo

Unfortunately Premier, BBC and most other channels are no longer available in the EU..... remind me again of a Brexit benefit....
£350m a week to the NHS !!!!!!!
Secure our borders !!!!!!!
Only 180 days a year in the EU per year in 90 day blocks !!!!!

Please don't get me started

kettdevil1

£350m a week to the NHS !!!!!!!
Secure our borders !!!!!!!
Only 180 days a year in the EU per year in 90 day blocks !!!!!

Please don't get me started
Yep, our own extra long queue at passport control...... we could go on......

A VPN would solve the TV issue, for anything else we need people with more than half a brain