Premier Sports Channel EIHL shows

Thread starter #1
Premier Sports Channel showed a freeview of the October Coventry Blaze v Cardiff Devils last night (Friday). I thought it was a good show although not always easy to follow the puck. Good commentary from Murray and a very surprising contribution from Ben Olssen who was injured at the time of the game. On ice antics had previously given me the impression he was bit of a goon, but his comments and knowledge of the game and the plays which were taking place by both sides was very enlightening and added a lot of my enjoyment of the game. He was also very complimentary and positive about Devils players although when this was extended to the referee who was Hicks, I did suddenly have some doubts. However in fairness Hicks did have an unusually reasonable game, at least he didn’t prevent the Devils from winning !!! It was great to see Cardiff Devils really playing well, full of confidence and winning a game. G and Pope were coaching !!!! (purely an observation and neutral statement)
Overall it was a good advertisement for Premier Sports showing of EIHL which appears to be starting tonight with Coventry v Belfast